MAKING a Web UI
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MAKING a Web UI

MAKING a Web UI 5 years, 7 months ago #636

• Nexus
  • Junior Boarder
Hey Guys,

I have seen the hostapd-karma port, which was very nicely done, But I was looking towards making a very own UI for MiniPwners, simmiliar to the Pineapple MkVI, Darren said "I just threw some php together that executes a command on the Pineapple", does that mean we could make our own Web UI, That could perhaps do the following:

• Perform karma attacks
  • Read Router information of the home
  • Perform Aircrack operations???
  • And more...

If you're interested and can develop in PHP or have a good knowledge, please feel free to post your thoughts below:)

Thanks, Nexus

Re: MAKING a Web UI 5 years, 7 months ago #637

I personally avoid the UI's altogether because I don't want someone snooping and seeing that I'm there at all. I just allow ssh through the ethernet and then everything is utterly invisible to anyone connecting.

That said, if you need any help on what is required for any commands you need to execute, feel free to ask.
Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by ehrichweiss.

Re: MAKING a Web UI 5 years, 7 months ago #638

• Nexus
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for your reply, if you would be happy to help me with commands such as executing the interface up/down and all that stuff, I would be honoured, if you have an email to contact or irc, please let me know

(btw - I believe you can execute commands with exec() and i have tried with 'whoami' with success, however it struggles to manage interfaces...)

Re: MAKING a Web UI 5 years, 7 months ago #639

Let me look into that. I suspect that httpd may be running as non-root and if so getting it to bring the interfaces up won't be possible without adding the httpd user to the proper group. That would be easy enough.

Re: MAKING a Web UI 5 years, 7 months ago #640

• Nexus
  • Junior Boarder
Yes, I have a (crappy?) design of a front page for the UI now, ill post below .

But as for my google studys, commands like exec() execute a command, while you can log the system output by using others...
Attachments:

Re: MAKING a Web UI 5 years, 7 months ago #643

• Nexus
  • Junior Boarder
Scrap that last picture, Turns out i managed to grab the HTTP files only, but I don't got a minipwner atm (left it abroad -DOE) but I am however running it off my netbook, the default path for the pineapple is '/www/pineapple/*' so I am changing all of them to '/var/www/pineapple' for the time being, if it works out, I suppose we could implement your Karma port and just use the orig files as a base?

(And, Do you use IRC, Email or anything? Would be easier to communicate, i suppose)

Nexus
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
2011. © 2014 Kevin Bong / Michael Vieau
Auto Insurance Quotes