PERFORMANCE REVIEW: NIKE AIR MAX HYPED
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PERFORMANCE REVIEW: NIKE AIR MAX HYPED

PERFORMANCE REVIEW: NIKE AIR MAX HYPED 11 months, 2 weeks ago #4081

• Draugh
  • Fresh Boarder
PERFORMANCE REVIEW: NIKE AIR MAX HYPED

First off, let me start by saying that I were blessed to be able to review basketball shoes and other shoes for over ten years now.nike air max uk With that in mind, I have had the luxury of playing in a lot of top inside line shoes, as well as some sample models that were honestly too underdeveloped for anyone to be safely playing in. Along the way, I have come to enjoy playing utilizing some within shoes that are often overlooked by means of the hype machine, and that's left me accompanied by number of “diamond in the rough” type of discoveries in my closet. The second the opportunity to review the Nike Air Max Hyped came along, it sounded as it could be one of those diamonds. The amazing actually a little excited, or hyped, if you will, to start it on court.

For the suggested retail price of $88, the thought of having nike air max uk sale cushioning in the heel and Phylon throughout sounded like quite a bang towards the buck. Compared to other shoes with Max Air in the heel, the Nike Air Max Hyped is lighter in weight and easier for a bank account. The positive aspects during the shoe become minimal after that however.

The main first set foot in the shoe and got around the court, I could tell that going barefoot would take some time to locate comfortable in the nike air max uk outlet Hyped. The fit around the ankle is slightly compromised due to qualify for the choice of material. The carbon fiber-esque finish may look impressive, but the stiffness of their plastic around the collar, the carbon paneling just below effectively use of carbon inside the tongue makes the break-in period feel like a James Cameron movie. It just never ends.

The collar never feels quite right and Both attribute this to both the choice of materials used and therefore the flex point cut just below the third lace eyelet. Despite the notch this really is cut out, quickly general lack of flexibility between the synthetic materials in this type of area within shoe. While a shoe like the Nike Hyperdunk 2010 uses a thinner material which includes a more pronounced cut throughout area, the nike air max sale outlet Hyped just doesn’t work as functionally. The lack of a solid collar fit could probably be compensated for if Nike added an ankle strap, or perhaps even if you’re a player that wears ankle support braces. In fact, the Air Max Hyped might actually have scored better in my book merely wore an additional brace of some kind. I don’t, so the result is simply a shoe that left me wanting more of that “feeling of oneness” that you get from a great fitting basketball shoe.

That same material choice also inhibits ventilation across the Nike Air Max Hyped. With what is primarily a one piece upper, the only ventilation treatments to treat a handful of perforations located on the toebox. Unfortunately, the tongue is actually stitched in further forward in the shoe than these perforations, so breathability is average at best.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds
2011. © 2014 Kevin Bong / Michael Vieau
Auto Insurance Quotes