I love Nike sneakers and shoes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I love Nike sneakers and shoes

I love Nike sneakers and shoes 11 months, 1 week ago #4078

• Draugh
  • Fresh Boarder
I love Nike sneakers and shoes

I hung onto my collection of a long time after going vegan. They were banished for a back ?n the wardrobe, never to be worn again. Giving up my collection of leather footwear was a hard day for me but it was something I felt I had to do in order to live more accordingly with my ethics. But of course then I had to find new cool shoes which not only were leather free but also didn't use animal products of these glue.

nike shoes uk sale This was a harder task than I imagined. I went searching for vegan blogs and websites which were focused on cool sneakers. I didn't want to put on no damn hippy shoes! Everything I found just looked so...ugly. I really appreciated the fact that there are a great number of companies making compassionate footwear but I secretly wished they had hired a better designer.

nike shoes uk cheap I still looked towards big brands and whilst I know that ethically they're not perfect in many ways, I just wish they at least had some vegan options. After all it makes going vegan so much easier if there are less things in our life we have to change. A big sports brand providing vegan options is a big deal really. It was hard to research this however because there appeared to be lots of different information out there concerning different brands properly as the manufacturing processes of their products.

nike running shoes sale Considerable enhancement saddened to read on a website called Vegan Kicks who they now didn't class Nike as a vegan brand as they no longer specified on their website which trainers did not use animal glue any more (they used to have a specific list online of which trainers did. )

I gave up on my Nike dreams and have found happiness in my Asics Gel Lyte trainers. Asics are widely known be unable to use animal products as part of their glue so their synthetic trainers were a good choice for me, as they look quite cool.

nike running shoes uk However, I'll always hold a torch for Nike. I didn't give up and kept badgering them and doing research. Last night I found a great group of German vegan sneaker enthusiasts called Vegan Sneaker Connection. They're a great group of people who are doing lots of research in the birthday gift big sneaker brands to see which goods are vegan. The surprised to read create were adamant that synthetic trainers from Nike were vegan.

Excitedly I asked them if they would share the email they had from Nike which confirmed of the fact that glue used onto the trainers did not include animal products. They copied the text by means of email and sent me two screenshots which prove it is from Nike and that barefoot running is from November 2015.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds
2011. © 2014 Kevin Bong / Michael Vieau
Auto Insurance Quotes