Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available

Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available 5 years, 8 months ago #208

Here's what I got for you.

For the factory.bin the enet IP is 192.168.2.1 because it interfered badly with my main network whenever I'd reflash it. You can change it if you like. It *should* still revert back to 192.168.1.1 if you have to go into rescue mode. I also set the default DNS to 4.2.2.1/4.2.2.2 to keep from having to set that every time I reflashed. I think it already has forwarding enabled from wlan0 to eth0 but I'm not sure about this. You will need to set it as such if you intend to use it along with sslstrip.

It already has 'nano' as a part of the image and I'm pretty sure I already have most/all of the packages in the minipwner instructions already installed so you should be able to flash and have a mostly-working machine though I'm fairly certain I didn't install sslstrip but I could be wrong...you should check to see what I missed.

Once you start your pwner you will have to kill off the hostapd that's already running because there doesn't seem to be a way to configure whether/how it runs on startup, and it seems to set the monitor mode correctly for when you do need to run it so I left it as-is.

You will need to do a lot of reading on hostapd-karma. I'm not providing free support as well.

Disclaimer: these files may blow your router sky high and rape your girlfriend on a drunken binge. I won't be held responsible for anything that this does to your equipment, nor anything that you or your equipment does to anything else for that matter.

That said, enjoy!

hotfile.com/dl/152282847/41a6789/hostapd...03-3_ar71xx.ipk.html

hotfile.com/dl/152282759/cfe8bd0/openwrt...hfs-factory.bin.html

Re: Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available 5 years, 8 months ago #210

• dyce
Cheers! great work!

Re: Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available 5 years, 7 months ago #653

• bongk
  • Administrator
Hey Ehrich,

I'd like to build a firmware image with hostapd/karma for the TL-MR3020. I've been able to build a standard OpenWrt image. What direction could you provide me to get hostapd/karma working on my build?

Thanks greatly!
Kevin

Re: Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available 5 years, 7 months ago #663

• Nexus
  • Junior Boarder
Kevin,

If you have seen the other thread, I am currently porting a Web UI to the MP, if we could incorporate Erichs awesome Karma Port to the UI, Maybe we could compile that bin?

Nexus,

Re: Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available 5 years, 7 months ago #664

I'll send you the patch here in a few. It's pretty easy to deal with once you get a few things straight.

Re: Hostapd-karma ipk and image download now available 5 years, 6 months ago #687

Could you post details on what you needed to do to recompile? I'd prefer to build the package myself as I already have a working openwrt build environment...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds
2011. © 2014 Kevin Bong / Michael Vieau
Auto Insurance Quotes