Re: Completely Fresh Start?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re: Completely Fresh Start?

Re: Completely Fresh Start? 4 years, 9 months ago #1783

• spyro
  • Junior Boarder
  • boss with the sauce
I have used firstboot multiple times. And i start over. But when i get to steps 19 - 21, everything is messed up. For example, on 19 when it says to copy all those files then cat the wireless.orig file, there is a different file then the one im supposed to. I see no wlan0 section. I see a radio0 section instead. And when i change that file to the one its supposed to be, it still says cannot find wlan0.

Re: Completely Fresh Start? 4 years, 9 months ago #1784

• DaveDonaire
  • Junior Boarder
I am going to work on my minipwner tonight. If you email me I can try and help you. Email goes right to my phone.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spyro

Re: Completely Fresh Start? 4 years, 9 months ago #1798

• bongk
  • Administrator
If you are rebuilding your MiniPwner from scratch I highly recommend using the DerbyCon build www.minipwner.com/20120514/
There's another post in the forum with the steps to tweak and use the build script baked into this firmware version.

It points to minipwner.com for the packages and uses the kernel and packages from the nightly build on 20120514, when some cool stuff like dsniff was still there are working.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds
2011. © 2014 Kevin Bong / Michael Vieau
Auto Insurance Quotes