Slideshow and module by 888 poker review
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

hostapd-karma now working..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: hostapd-karma now working..

hostapd-karma now working.. 5 years, 9 months ago #108

I was unable to finish compiling hostapd-karma by myself but I got some help from the developer who shot me the current binary and after some fiddling with recreating the sysupgrade image, it is now working. I don't yet have permission to release the .ipk but soon my brothas(and sistas if you're there)....soon.

Re: hostapd-karma now working.. 5 years, 9 months ago #111

• bongk
  • Administrator
Oh my gosh that will so totally rock!

Re: hostapd-karma now working.. 5 years, 9 months ago #133

• mark
Any progress ehrichweiss ?

Re: hostapd-karma now working.. 5 years, 9 months ago #140

I have had it (fully) working for less than 24 hours so I'm still testing a bit but yeah, I think we're a go....

For the past week I'd been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out why I couldn't get it to route traffic from the WLAN to the LAN. That wound up being due to some of the firewall rules and I'm trying to work out how to tell everyone to set them up.

The biggest problem is that it won't start automatically in this mode because there doesn't appear to be an /etc/init.d entry that controls how it is started and that's a biggie. That said, I just have a script right now that kills off the old version(it has to be started or the interfaces aren't setup right for some reason), flushes firewall rules, sets up NAT and starts hostapd-karma properly.

I'll be doing more testing today and will hopefully have an idea how to tell everyone to set it up...

Re: hostapd-karma now working.. 5 years, 9 months ago #155

• dyce
awesome work! keep us updated. cant wait for this and jasager! mini pineapple

Re: hostapd-karma now working.. 5 years, 9 months ago #181

• clrTXpswd
Me Neither!!! U ARE AWESOME!!! I really can't wait either... any updates???
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
2011. © 2014 Kevin Bong / Michael Vieau
Auto Insurance Quotes